ARCSPRAY 140 / S350-CL METALLIZATION MACHINE
Arcspray 140 / S350 system, one of the latest generation metallization equipment, is a closed circuit current controlled product equipped with the latest technologies that provide unmatched ease of use.
ARC140 pistol with proven superiority and application capability, combined with the new voltage controlled 350 amp main unit, offers uninterrupted and efficient use without being affected by sudden voltage fluctuations thanks to its closed circuit current control feature. The system has been designed to serve in the harshest conditions thanks to its isolated electronics and PLC control.
Thanks to its design consisting of easily removable and mountable parts, the product allows the use of wires offered in different sizes and packaging types, and Metallisation's patented synchronized wire push and pull technology is used.
Since this technology eliminates the need for a separate motor on the gun, the weight of the gun was kept to a minimum. It made it possible to increase the distance between the gun and the wire pushing unit up to 20m without the risk of wire breakage. All these features allow the operator to apply more comfortably and efficiently.
- New S350-CL isolated main unit
- Closed circuit current system
- Ability to use wire from 1.6 mm to 2.5 mm
- Air cooled electrical cables
- Maneuverability flexibility in pistol use
- Ability to extend the distance between the pistol and the wire push motor up to 5-10 or 20 meters.
- Suitable for anti corrosion and engineering applications
- Easy Maintenance and minimal downtime
- For small workshops, only wire drawing model of 5m is available.
- Wire feeding from MIG, bobbin or barrel
- Safe long wire run in Pfe wire transition hoses.